Detalles de la oferta
Junior DevOps Engineer
santander, Cantabria - España
- College degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering.
- Good knowledge of English.
- To be a team-oriented professional.
- Programming experience with any scrpting languages like Ruby or Python.
- Some experience in Linux and Windows system administration (Bash / PowerShell).
- Some experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- DevOps experience.
- Some experience with configuration management systems like Chef, Puppet, Ansible or SaltStack.
- Experience with infrastructure deployment tools like Terraform or TOSCA.
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization technologies (VMWare, VirtualBox, Docker, Kubernetes).
DescripciónS&You is seeking a Junior DevOps Engineer for an important technological client located in Santander.
- Automate the deployment of software on cloud infrastructure.
- Work with major Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) on the definition of Cloud Application Templates.
- Carry out all the duties and functions of a DevOps Engineer role.
It is offered:
- Stable hiring directly with our client.
- Incorporation to an important north american multinational growing in Spain.
Email del destinatario*